made the first major upgrade to the forum system. as you probably noticed, i had to wipe all of the old data. but that should be the last time i have to do that. so we stand at version 3/4 and a half... all of the basic stuff is there. i'll be working to add new stuff and hook thing into player profiles.
ta -da list:
- message board section on player profiles
- points system...still
- get moderators
- user control panel ( my stuff kind of thing )
- put community tab on home page.
i know what you are thinking
you mean a to do list, don't you?
and no, no i don't. a to do list means that you really intend on doing something and have a deadline, and plan on it getting done on time, on budget and under scope. a ta - da list has none of that. i got a list of stuff....it might get done, it might not. maybe soon...maybe later. if it gets done - ta da!
- On-the fly moderation tools for topic and post level
- clicking reply or quote will pre-populate the editor with the relevant information from the specific post
- Fixed Mojo bugs( it always gave bad mojo :( )
- fixed staff/moderator image icons.
Here is a quick tutorial on the junkboard!