the place to inform us of problems with the site
Fixed a problem with the player prospecting forms. Should be good to go.
fixed a problem with team member's personal utility menu...it was always off by 1 on ID numbers. I'm #1 so I never noticed!
Fixed the sliders on the madden interface so that if you go over the point limit, the slider you just moved will return to the highest allowable value instead of the last spot it was at - ( which in many cases would have been 0. )
fixed the logger so it doesn't record profile edits 6 times for every edit
fixed a bunch of code that was resulting in a lot of database roundtrips and making pages really slow. It is a little nerdy, but for example, the roster page was doing, on average 123 database trips and taking about 200 milliseconds. Now it does 9 database trips and takes about 40 milliseconds.
The news pages were doing on average 180 database trips and taking about 400 milliseconds. Now it is doing 16 database trips and taking about 50 milliseconds.
I made a bunch of tweaks around the site, and just about every page is about 2-3x faster.
testing forum post cache
The Redis DB went down last night ( 11-14-2011 ) which resulted in much of the site being inaccessible.
Server is back on line and problem seems to have been fixed as of 8:30am of 11-15-2011
We had a spammer hit the site - user tinababy2011. I have removed the account and deleted any / all messages from the site. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused